Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter to God and each other. We want to create a place where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by leading students to:
- By learning who God is through His Word
- By learning to love Him because He first loved us
- By learning to live as Christ lived
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- Igniting a passion for God in each other.
Students Serving the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving around the world.
Each Sunday, we have Bible study classes for every age group at 10:30am.
Each Wednesday night, our students gather at 6:30pm on the second floor in the LifeHouse where our student band leads in worship. Then middle school and high school students go to separate teaching sessions.
And check out our upcoming events for other opportunities to serve and have fun with other students!